Wednesday, February 22, 2017

Is that Spring I feel?

Is anyone else hoping this unusually warm weather stays? I know I am! This weather gets me motivated for some reason. As a college student, you’d think this weather would make me less motivated because warm weather leads to summer and summer means I’m done with school forever!! Can you say senioritis?  Now, I say the weather is motivating me but more so in the clean everything, go to the gym every day, eat healthier and focus on how to better my business way. I’ve gotten into a routine because of this which has been so GREAT for me!! I have my “me time” in the morning when I wake up, eat something healthy-ish, go to class, go to the gym, come home and do homework, eat dinner and spend the rest of my night doing what I want to do. This may be getting ahead in an online class, watching video for my On The Road to Fulltime class that I’m taking with Kat Schmoyer, veggie out on the couch with my roomie and some addictive cookies or spending an hour or two with Huck.
Warm weather puts me in a good mood. These 65 degree days with a slight breeze make me want to spend all my time outside and envisioning beautiful weddings and styled shoots. Speaking of weddings, I booked my first bride with Dear Sweetheart Events this weekend!!! I am super excited to get started with her and hear all about her vision! I also got word last night that out vacation is booked for the summer in Punta Cana and I couldn’t be more excited or grateful that my parents decided this year deserved a big trip! I have two weeks until my spring break and I am actually excited that it will be spent enjoying a week at home, spending time with my family, friends, Huck, and the adorable children I babysit.

There are so many great things coming my way and this warm weather gets me even more excited. Not every day is easy, not every day is fun, I don’t feel productive every day but I will cherish the happy days, whether they are warm or cool. If you’re feeling like the days are dragging on, they’re really hard for whatever reason, you don’t feel complete or worthy enough, step outside. Take in a deep breath, sip your favorite drink and do something you love. It will never be worth it to drown yourself in sadness, anger or grief. Experience it, deal with it how you chose but then step outside, I promise you won’t regret it.

No comments:

Post a Comment