Sunday, April 23, 2017

The Last 5 Weeks

I haven’t written a blog post in a very long time. I have plenty of “reasons” why, like the last month of my college career has been in progress; finalizing papers and projects, and so many deadlines!! Blogging just didn’t seem to fit into the weekly routine and when I did have some down time I wanted to hang out with my friend and her new puppy or just relax on the couch doing nothing but binge watch Blue Bloods. I almost started this post about 4 times in the last week, each one starting off with something good that happened that I could definitely write about but then I decided to clean my room or make an elaborate dinner. I thought instead of writing something long that most people wouldn’t have time to read, Hello Wedding Season (insert heart-eye emoji), I’d just do a quick update!

In the last 5 weeks:

  •       My friend who is also my neighbor got a puppy, so I basically got a puppy without the responsibilities…right? If you love Yellow Labs go follow her insta @raisingsummer_
  •       I have a virtual coffee date with a photographer I am low key am obsessed with today! More on that next week J
  •       I booked a bride for July!! Now I have 3 brides for Hannah Marie Events before the end of 2017!
  •       I had my very first venue walk through with a DSE bride at the beautiful Morais Vineyards
  •       My family tried a new church for Easter Sunday and it was absolutely, amazing. If you ever come to Richmond, check out Hope Church!
  •       I booked my first flight all by myself
  •       I’m sure you are now wondering where the flight is to…Tybee Beach, GA here I come!!...in June

What’s to come in the next 3 weeks:
  •       The Richmond Race is this Saturday and I’ve come to love the tradition of going with my boyfriend and his family and friends!
  •       I graduate in 12 days!!!!
  •       My first Hannah Marie Events walk through is in 15 days
  •       My first wedding of the season with DSE is in 19 days and I am so excited to be reunited with Kat and get back into wedding weekends!



Now that you’re all caught up I promise to keep you more updated on the weeks to come as they slowly start to fill up with trips, weddings, fun and the relaxation that comes with summer!

No comments:

Post a Comment