Tuesday, January 17, 2017

Proud owner of Hannah Marie Events

Today is the 3rd Tuesday of the month. Today was my last, first day of college. Today I also became the proud business owner of Hannah Marie Events! I woke up this morning with no real feelings about my classes. I stood in the kitchen telling my roommate that I wasn’t happy, sad, nervous, excited or fearful of the classes I was about to walk to. I’m very indifferent about this semester.
There are great things happening right now in this little apartment with my amazing roommate turned friend, her little kitten running around and the coziness of our living room. There are amazing things to look forward to as well when I leave this apartment in May. For instance, the wedding I have with Dear Sweetheart Events a week after graduation, being reunited (almost) full time with my three favorite little people and their parents, a summer with my best friends before they embark on their jobs and further schooling in different areas, being home with my family and I’m sure so much more that I don’t even know about yet!
There are also the not so great things happening now, like rainy days, classes that I’m not 100% psyched about, this tiny town that I have a love/hate relationship with, not being able to be in the presence of some of my good friends from home within 5 minutes and being away from my family. The not so good things to come, that I’m a little apprehensive about are finding a job to give me somewhat of financial stability come this fall, getting accustomed to living at home again for more than a few months at a time (I love my family, but it’s change, ya’ll), not living in this apartment with Rachel because I’ve found a roommate that I connect with and has become a great friend, and not having much of a routine anymore!
This is balance my friends. Something I LOVE and have written about before. A little tidbit of advice from me:
1) there will always be a brighter side even if it takes a few hours, day, weeks, months or even years to see it!
2) Do NOT give up, please keep trying for whatever you’re dreaming of!
3) You CAN do it, don’t let anyone tell you, you can’t!
4) It doesn’t all have to happen at once, I still have a long way to go but the little accomplishments are SO big!

With that, I hope everyone’s rainy Tuesday is going well and if not, tomorrow will! Thank you to all the old, and new friends who have congratulated me today and for following my journey!

No comments:

Post a Comment